User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    .-. no I meant not legendary @Tortwag. he made an appearance in one of the games :3

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *guzzles vodka* I wuv dees pless

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So uh....Versers up next. Just got one answer for you Silver, should I meet "The Voice" before or after I meet Ageas? (answer at your leisure)

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    nope, someone a lot less obvious (and legendary)

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Also, whoever is in Zulus group, can you put in a quick tidbit to say Lugia went after me? I feel as if I haven't incorporated him as my guardian ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    DONE! I'll give 20$ to whoever can guess who the voice is >:3

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day A2 1:20 pm --- was having a horrible day. He was confused, angry, and most of all, alone. The Blaziken had been running for hours now and, since there ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    he wrkin on it. Buggie sed hes doin outlines at the moment

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    hooray! Page fifty! woohoo! *breaks out the champagne and sprays @Charizard821* CELEBRATE >:3

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    :D spoooorrrkkkksssss *Dances in shower of sporks*

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *fills beer cup with sporks and guffaws at Pickeled's schocked reaction*

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    yeah, ill take a few days to get there cuz im also running the distance.

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    oh, Ageas is going to the Shrine of Safety? That's where i'm going >o> Versers there to so maybe we can meet?

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    danks guys! Cant wait for the next post @AstralHunter

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *stumbles around the tavern spilling stuff and happily shouting SPORKS FOR ALL*

    Jan 29, 2015


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain