User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Im done, sorry for any bumpy areas, It was late. :3

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day A2 3:50 p.m --- jumped thirty feet in the air. He had been running for about two hours now, following the voice's directions to head towards the Western Cliffs. ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    oh I will my dear Robusto. I will

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    From deep in his drunken stupor, 15253 remembers one thing that brings him a dreadful moment of clarity. "The Patriots won the SuperBowl. I no longer want to live on ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    The Patriots won the SuperBowl.... I no longer want on live on this planet anymore.

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    WEEEOOOWEEEOOOWWEEEEOOOWWWEEEEEOOOOWWWWEEEOOOW *runs through the room screaming then flops next to Catch and falls asleep immediately*

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    kai :3 danks fer tellin me. I'll wait for u.

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    u posting buggsy? :3

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    glad u like it @TheSilverFox. I guess I should post? Or should I wait for @Charizard821 and Buggie?

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    errr....I guess another list is in order ._. Zulu's Group -Lugia -Cresselia -Twinikiel -Spa...Spd...Spuuuuuuhh whatever -Moltres - Absol -Zulu Astral's Group -Riley -Gabriel -Flurry -Fluer -Shaymin Ot

    Feb 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    indeed it will (insert mischievous smile here)

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'll get absol to meet at Western hills. Someone in Zulus group please just note him leaving. Thanks!

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Great post astral! I'm looking into the future a little bit when I ask this but where are wall meeting when the groups come together?

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *stumbles over to Cat* I noo were catshh phrasshh ees. *points over to a broken vending machine. Catch sits next to it, his eyes are red and he has grown ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    nup, ees psychic

    Jan 31, 2015


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid