-
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
.... oFo poooooiiinnntttssss pooooiiinnnntttsssss pooooooiiinnnntttssss oFo
Feb 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
:D:D:D:D:D ily @Charizard821
Feb 4, 2015 - Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT Feb 4, 2015
-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
........yup Im totally reking you bruh.
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
oh, Sb challenges. You earn credits for doin sumthin Robusto tells you to do in a certain number of posts. Dey fun :3 I suggest you follow the SB challenge ...
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
:D yuuuuuyyyy! Success! *Hugs for everybody* This is a special occasion! @Verser! Hit the Happy Cat Pictures!
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
....isn't Robusto a type of coffee? Im going with Rodger Lee Sherman thank you very much! Everyone salute the great general who happens to be 1) still alive 2) writin ...
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
hmmm...Robusto....Barneby.....Toasty O's.....uhhhhh Wayne. did I get it :D?
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
:D Imma beat up some Victinis soon! Happy happy happy!
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
I would but a couple ppl still have to make their entry:\
Feb 3, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
XD ok. Thanks for the points though (trust me I usually don't double post and I wont do so again.)
Feb 2, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
You're welcome, 400 credits please >:3 always has free time
Feb 2, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)
Morn (Bonus Post) Morn woke bathed in sweat. The world seemed to spin and the assassin stumbled to his feet and retched into the fire pit before him. Then, he ...
Feb 2, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
o3o 400 u say!
Feb 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
:3 tricky aren't I? Anyway, I guess I kinda established that whole troubled life thing so....backstory anyone?
Feb 2, 2015
