-
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! Yu know LOTR to :D?
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
.3. Char I will haunt u to da ends of da earth if you don't post. I weel mek sure u ar vureh scawed >3>
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
XD *stps into line*
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
god (Soundtrack) (Demon mode) yup that's it :3
Feb 8, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10\10 ^ dis guys got it goin on o3o
Feb 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
....I'm gonna have to say that word that starts with NE and ends with ERD. please don't make me X3X I happen to judge everyone within my line of sight ...
Feb 6, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
Nice bruh >3>
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
XD dood do u even meme? 9\10
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
buh....whos gonna get da points ;
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
oh and Flite. we wuv u fwite :3 :3 do dem posts,
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
shhh dun tell the masses o3o!
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
9\10 that is a glorious abomination.
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
great post Esca! Now we only have Astral and...I think that's it. Get to it Astral :D
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Done. me thinks I did the past thing to quick but meh, I'll keep it a constant throughout the story. also, pfff @Charizard821 youre always on bruh :3
Feb 5, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A3 6:00 a.m Ren stepped out of the tent to watch the sun rise. Xatu was already there, of course he was always up before the Blaiken. Wings apart, ...
Feb 5, 2015
