User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *guzzles quickly then slumps next to Catch again and sleeps*

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    La\me Bruh! y u no change avvie to sumpin kewl!

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *look over from eating Catch's head* Moar Vodka!

    Feb 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    Oh and just so everyone knows, I'm at the castle place thingy. I'm assuming time has elapsed since my post.

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    I apologize for saying boring out of white. That was directed to Verser. Please accept this 10\10 as my apology :3

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *eats Catch's head* tests liek phrase

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    boring/white

    Feb 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    XD no problem dood take ur time

    Feb 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: How To Make A Failing SB DT

    post all da things here please! Thanks!

    Feb 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: How to Write a Failing SB! (LOTS OF CURSING AHEAD!)

    IMPROV STORYBOOK! The Plot! As an aspiring writer of comedy, you move to Whatever-Who-Gives-A-Shit-About Names College for Gifted Writers. By gifted, you hope they don't mean idiots because every one ...

    Feb 10, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    HAHA! I read that Zhia! Runs over and eats Zhia's head.

    Feb 10, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    delights himself in waltzing through the ghosts translucent body. .3. yuy foar gostz

    Feb 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    heyyyy, I love the posts guyz but we really need to wait for the others. Astral and Char and Buggie gotta at least go to the Alchemist place before we ...

    Feb 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    The Frostpoint group really needs to get that plate. Someone from their group shud post. Also, its almost time for another NO encounter (like the darkrai thing a while back.)

    Feb 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ....ya failed me char....ya faild me.....v.v

    Feb 9, 2015


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26