User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Buggiedude2340 punch them straight in the face. No, I'm kidding, I guess you could be more assertive or try to hang out with friends whenever someone approaches. I really have ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    :o I no get murdered??? *hefts a fire hose* CATCH! OPEN YOUR MOUTH!

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    :D *stumbles around the bar then crashes into Cat, sending her flying and thus replacing her as bartender* LIVER POISON FOR EVERYONE! (serves milkshake to Forg) Quickly before Cat murders ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day A4 1:00 a.m Ren woke to the sound of humming. Rising, he drifted over to the tent flap opened it, squinting as dawn's light hit him. As always, Xatu ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag cuz both. Oh and can I fight the resistance and the NO? Because atm, Ren's basically the I-Just-Want-To-Leave-And-Not-Get-Involved-In-Some-Stupid-War team

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    I love how I cant tell if its pseudo Egyptian ripoff taken from google or handrawn (jk 10\10 :3)

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *chucks a potato at Chrissy* Make yourself something nice :) *proceeds to drink liver poison*

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh...yeah forgot about this, Ren personality change: Quick to snap, Dark, and overall about ten times more efficient. Doesn't really talk unless he needs to and his sense of humor ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    -3- no talkin for u then

    Feb 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    I finished it >.>

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    6\10 yeah I can tell

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    nurr >3> I wanna chaclate muffin. U got chaclate?

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    ..........................5\10 This looks like MLP fan art ._.

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    .3. can u give me a chaclate muffin?

    Feb 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ._. okay how about....I can post whenever and wherever considering I'm a fast worker so how about after @Charizard821 or anyone from frostpoint posts I can carry the entire story ...

    Feb 13, 2015


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare