-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
fair enough *takes deodorant*
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
who puts caramel on bread o-O
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
mmm virtual poison
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
u do debate? No way me to! @Robusto yes, u must chill with us sometime :3 *eats @Charizard821's toast*
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory [Closed]
Chapter One: The Welcome Morn Krysander- Uncharted Mountain Range Mountains tended to be very cold. Morn had learned that over the past few days. Now, with a blizzard on his ...
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
....wuzza IM @Charizard821
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
oh..uh Xatus not a human >.>
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
what happens if I spam fiends name......... @TakeThatYouFiend @TakeThatYouFiend @TakeThatYouFiend
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
ok @TakeThatYouFiend YOU POST PLEASE (O)3(O)
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
I think I can do third person limited. Haven tried it but its only a variation. Cant wait to see the new characters!
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
:3 I guess theres no escape from death incarnate. What can I say @AstralHunter
Feb 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
O_O DAMN
Feb 17, 2015 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
DEERRRPPP 15\253 because its from Before I Go right?
Feb 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
>.> tricksy Charizard Im going with a broad Idea then. Something happens with someone we haven't met IN the sb but know about IRL either before or during the ride ...
Feb 17, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*sprays coke at Catch with the power of 9000 psi*
Feb 16, 2015
