-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
;-; I wike rhyming poems. Anywho, who wants to be hit over the head with depressing subplots! I don't! Sadly its exactly what I did so....two posts in a row ...
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
sounds like r4 is gone. *nudges managers*
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A3 3:30 p.m Ren picked himself up off the ground for the seventeenth time that day, cooling his rage once again. He was wrong about Absol, the older man ...
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Oh and Wolfare? Morn needs a place to go after delivering his message.
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
ha....aaahhh what people are scared of these days. oh and yes I do play spiral knights but I will refrain from speaking of it since.......reasons Also, 343 Industries ruined everything ...
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
:3 u sure? I've seen triple posts revive an sb before
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
I can always double quadruple post. That usually seems to work.
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
...anyone ever played Halo 2 ._.
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
what.............the...............
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
umm, morn slept through the night. It is indeed morning.
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
@TakeThatYouFiend @TakeThatYouFiend @TakeThatYouFiend @TakeThatYouFiend
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
xbox ftw >3>
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
fair enough *proceeds to stagger over to the bathroom*
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
*eats pepper spray* there, I am content :3
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Digital art FTW Also, that was my pepper! *Tackles Silver*
Feb 19, 2015
