-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
yeah. I intended Xatu to be human in the first post with him. Although I want absol for the prequel I shall be content to change if needed
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
more than me guess how much free time I have
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
whos up next?
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: The Legend of The Rose
Morn Five minutes was that? Morn had watched as the centaur had passed him, not even glancing at his shadowy corner. That tended to happen quite frequently in parties. Soon, ...
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: How to Write a Failing SB! (LOTS OF CURSING AHEAD!)
-3- gu way
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
my turn! I haven't revealed Morn to Godric yet so he shall be following in the shadows, you may see him if you look hard enough (hint hint wink wink ...
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
nice :D o and also I need @TheSilverFox to post arriving at Xatu's. Unless he has other plans >.> oh and @AstralHunter don't worry. Ren will change once he overcomes ...
Feb 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I think Ren would just have a straight face .3.
Feb 23, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
Are you home yet @Shiney .3.
Feb 22, 2015 - Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT Feb 22, 2015
-
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
._. I believe someone must post now
Feb 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
;-; I lost the toast battle *sadly sips broken glass through a straw*
Feb 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
well....I was gonna hopefully meet up with Aegeas next post. Is dat ok @TheSilverFox
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
nah I deemed it unworthy of my glorious eyes. (yes)
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
DUUUUDDEEEE!!!! You have a quote frm Dinklage Bot!!!!! *falls below the counter laughing*
Feb 21, 2015
