-
Re: Guess my...
your favorite color guess how much I hate puns
Feb 25, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
last I heard she was doing a mega post
Feb 25, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
ily fiendy ^3^ nice post
Feb 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
*goes down under wave if butter* BLACKHAWK DOWN! BLACKHAWK DOWN! GO ON WITHOUT ME MEN! I'M GOIN DOWN
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
he sez he will slobber on u if u dun let him et da peanutbutter
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
.3. u came to da right person. I speak fluent llama
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
*turns around and rides back* wif da llama >3>?
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
O3O LLAMA?? rides llama into the sunset
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
.....peanutbutter?
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
well for one tortwag....mlag...blah....I would be interviewed an stuff...mleh....mlaa....and would do a random insignifigant battle for fun nomnomnononom
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
pff im not here for your blather. in fact the only reason im still talkin is that theres peanut butter on the top of my mouth mleh......mlah.......mlabb
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
>3> sumone say peanut butter
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
totally wanna guest star Xd
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
GO FOR IT BRO! ALL DA WAY!
Feb 24, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
by getting the flu guess how much fun I had just now
Feb 24, 2015
