-
Re: Guess my...
often enough Guess how hard it is to answer your riddle? (I'm guessing John)
Mar 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Ho-Oh? In da Glacial Museum? Wouldn't that cause massive structural damage and whatnot?
Mar 2, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
we already grouped up ish
Mar 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
o3o I get to u later.
Mar 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I think I' gonna join up with Ageas first. Is dat ok @TheSilverFox ?
Mar 2, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
*Grabs dd caller* DEMESNE!!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Hey! @AstralHunter. This may be a bit late but can I reserve the stone plate? I got something planned involving Frost. Oh and also, Im going for Bloodmoon. I still ...
Mar 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
OOOoooooohhhh. I think its planning time >3>!
Mar 1, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
;3 thanks bro. Great post btw
Mar 1, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
o-o so many missed things, so much changes, all da explanations >-
Mar 1, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*positions his face an inch to the left of the unknowing Forg and shouts* NUR!
Mar 1, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A4 8:30 a.m "Well if it makes you feel better, this was the coolest torture I've ever experienced." Xatu chuckled, "I wish we had mastered our demons but it ...
Mar 1, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
....if were going by order i'd guess @TyrantofWar is up >3>
Feb 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
...what if I....wrecked you o-O
Feb 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
really bad at fillers, especially since I dont wanna spam the backstory
Feb 27, 2015
