-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
whos up
Mar 7, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
sumone needs to move da group >3>
Mar 7, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
err. that wont be till a lot later first we have to fin the weakness of the room im guessing
Mar 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
I vote for...uhhh...uhhhhhhhhhh.......uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....da ageas -3-
Mar 6, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
I have my demesne caller. if dat dusnt wrk nufin will :3
Mar 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
;3; gimme a break, I didn't have interwebz wen I wuz writing
Mar 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Sounds good! So where all set for the meeting and beyond. Let the anticipation commence!!!
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
may I have one seeing im going there as well?
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
k. I just have too much free time ._. it gets boring
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
>3> who's next? Or can I go trigger happy.
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
whats this glacial museum description I hear?
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
cool man :3
Mar 4, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
>3> up for grabs guys! *looks around eagerly*
Mar 3, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
who posts next? I'd guess @Swiftfurthewarrior >3> simply because you've only posted one and a shortish post at that.
Mar 3, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
>.> .< I guess ur up tyrant
Mar 3, 2015
