-
Re: The Room DT
...ttyf?
Mar 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
havnt heard from him in a while eh? Hope its cool ^3^
Mar 10, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
yush :3 leedleedleedleedle
Mar 10, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
leedleedle kk
Mar 10, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
trigger happy will have to wait. 5 page essay on cultural selection is more important. posts up for grabz
Mar 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
HEY! I didn't say I didn't play chess cuz I do!......just not well .3.
Mar 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
*questions morals and codes of conduct* *also counts as nobody* Touche Charizard o3o
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
ees chess? I can wtchz plz? .3.
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
up an attem
Mar 9, 2015 -
Re: Second Battle by the Fourth Sea DT
(Sawy fer da dubble poztz) So.....Shall we?
Mar 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
-3- mah allegiance ess always to mah selfs
Mar 8, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A4 1:00 p.m "What is WRONG with you!" Ren shouted, frantically dodging the oncoming boulders. "Ey! I told you, your not supposed to be here! This is my land ...
Mar 8, 2015 -
Re: Second Battle by the Fourth Sea DT
yeah thatd be great @Omni thx!
Mar 8, 2015 -
Re: Second Battle by the Fourth Sea DT
wen the posts are cleared duh
Mar 7, 2015 -
Re: Second Battle by the Fourth Sea DT
II'm not kidding I have no idea how to delete my post. Im so sorry man ._.
Mar 7, 2015
