User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    das right! (danks @Verser :3) and I'd like to tag some people I think it would interest @AstralHunter @Charizard821 @Tortwag (especially tortwag. I have the feeling he'd make a great ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Post your things here :3

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger

    Cloak And Dagger The cloak is to conceal. The very fabric of the idea has been entrenched in our culture. A cloak hides things, a man, a plan, a dirty ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ....@Charizard821 im not joining ._.

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    *turns murderous glare upon @TheSilverFox

    Mar 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    chess? (-.(-.(-.-).-).-).-) the Asian mafia does not approve

    Mar 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ...y do I has to join? ._.

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Gold and Glory [Closed]

    Morn Uncharted Mountain Range Dawns light found Morn barely conscious, clinging to a frozen tree branch. As the last winds of the storm passed, Morn half clambered half fell off ...

    Mar 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    *wakes* HAH! My only weakness is fours! *smacks silver with a trout*

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Gold and Glory DT

    I WILL NOT LET THIS SB DIE!!!! *posts*

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ._. moar chezz *goes into sleep mode*

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    guh....gah....ow.... did...did we stop talking about chess? *celebrates because he's self centered and doesn't like talking about things he's not good at* naw jk. Just didn't know what to write ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ...buh...che...che...chs....hez...che...chezs....ch.... *sparks and fizzes*

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I should probably post soon

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    >3> chess ess soz chess y soz chees ermargerrrd izza chezz

    Mar 10, 2015


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela