User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    how does color letters

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Recruiting, eh? Interesting. Reminds me of this game where you explore ever-changing areas. Not sure if you guys have played it, but it's called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. It's one of ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    hey >3> btw the reason y verser ees so OP is dat da evil plate god person is givin all da powerz. Just so ya know that's also y Ren ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Room

    Morn Finally, Morn was out of the tunnel. It had taken hours, almost an entire day to navigate the twisting labyrinth. Morn suspected many were still in the labyrinth, he ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    kool! Also whats ttyf?

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    thanks guys! I appreciate it :D. @Tortwag don't worry about the activity thing just post when you can. About the respawning thing, you CAN kill each other though please talk ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Can I unintentionally save them?

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    feel free to submit characters and stuff. If you have and I haven't seen it you can tell me. My computer is acting strangely so I might have missed it ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    good for me *twiddles thumbs*

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I might post after Takeythatydafiendy kay .3.?

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Smashes Silver in the head with an eight* gee, I guess you were OVER SURE of yourself *rolls on the table, knocking over Silvers drink,* that's the ROOT of my ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Bursts through the door.* Did someone say peace and quiet o3o! *proceeds to blast the nineteen twelve overture* *Destroys parliament* *Forgets the gunpowder treason* *Pets the cat(s)* *swipes Chrissy

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    that what I was saying. The traders at the market are Exile traders (exile citizens that sell things they catch while hunting or mining.) Also, I don't remember specifying that ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    ;-; I had nothing to post about.

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)

    Morn The assassin hated Xavier, at least the other one had shown strength, this man simply negotiated the conversation. Besides, it was obvious there was a problem with the Callitrix, ...

    Mar 17, 2015


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14