User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I guess do what you think is best. Im terrible at art so I wouldn't know what to do XD

    Mar 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *peeks out of bomb shelter* so....we can talk about kewl stuff?

    Mar 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    tht didn't wrk did it

    Mar 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ._. it seems my diversion has failed ....hmmmm what now? I know! 7GR5TLSXNK6SS

    Mar 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    .... (desperately tries to change the subject) Hey! Uhhh....favorite Smilies! Go! I like the green one with the smile in the lower left. :smt003

    Mar 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ._. Astral....y u always so deadly serious about stuff. Also, why is everyone so uptight about this O_O its POKEMON guys! Geez! Frost knows a ghost move that he describes ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ok. be warned I am initiating the congregation at the Shrine of safety. It will most likely be terrible since I'm bad with dialogue and portraying other peoples characters so....yeah. ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'll probably finish this in a couple of minutes so I guess I'll post first :3 thanks!

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    so I see :3. Anywho, four spots left! two for cloaks two for daggers.

    Mar 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    XD you guys bickering ees lolz ^3^ How about this, I see u guys have reached a decision as to where Frost got the shadow ball so allow me to ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    hey...hey guys..... y do we care so much about frost? Srsly, how bout, when the time comes, we'll kick the shizzle outta frost kai? there, boom, discussion done.

    Mar 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    haHA my color gradation is now perfect!

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    .3. shush verser. ppl hav things to do.

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    oooh shshshshshshsh *pats Shiney on the face*

    Mar 19, 2015


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy