User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    >-> Chars in murica? Oh, in that case there are some things you should know. -French Fries are now called Freedom Fries in the white house because the French didn't ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter Thanks! Glad u liked it. I will change the page accordingly. @TheSilverFox I will forever remember this crash as this: CNN: OMG A PLANE CRASHED HALLELUJAH! *Runs plane simulators ...

    Mar 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ....there are bands in this wrld ._.? oh right, music doesn't only consist of dubstep. *Continues to ignore genres*

    Mar 27, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Day A5 3:00 p.m “Well, it seems like you are a noisy Flaffy indeed.” The lamb turned as Ren strode up, he had of course heard the proceeding conversation and ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    am filler noaw

    Mar 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    o3o dood you shud backstory moar

    Mar 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    o3o dood u shud poetry moar

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    everything *sneaks up on silloria and whispers creepily* and Nooooothhhiiinnngggg

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ren? Holding off enemies? Im in.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    o ok

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    haHA the white tree of gondor! the tree of kings! Aragorn finds a new seed after the old one dies! Its seven stars represent seven kings! (I think)

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ...ummmm I believe astral was going to be the one to initiate the meeting ._.he did reserve it and all.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    gu faster! Morn's trigger finger is itching!

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ...u know whats sad? This is the only place I get notifs from .3.

    Mar 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    XD @Tortwag I had a short essay on this discussion but I decided not to post it since I wanted to be neutral. It explains why I want to be ...

    Mar 23, 2015


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing