-
Re: Cloak And Dagger DT
cool! I'll put u guys in. Thnx again @Lumi :D
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
nurr \^3^/
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: Cloak And Dagger DT
..................por que? POR QUE!!!! Am sry guys, this is verser for ya, even I cant control him.
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
nur I got da cookies frst. gimmeh cewkies! O3O!!
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Meester wizard I am 15253 an I is hazing no alliances plz. I am da vureh solo of da soloists plz. danks plz. (:3)
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
DEADPOOL REFREEEEENNNCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!! Also, @AstralHunter when does the meeting start cuz we need u to post.
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: Cloak And Dagger DT
o-o what? How? That's excellent but how o3o! Anyway, you can go ahead and post but we are still open to four more ppl. Im gonna go ahead and tag ...
Apr 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
O3O THE WILDERNESS KICKED US OFF TOP SPOT :O
Apr 1, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Welcome almighty Rydia! Welcome also mighty QueenAnne! @TheWanderingWizard the lore...THE LOOORREEE!!!!!
Mar 31, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
>3> whos up next?
Mar 31, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
:D Castle of Glass! swegz bruh :3
Mar 30, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
and the moral of the story is GET OUT OF BED
Mar 29, 2015 -
Re: The Legend of The Rose
Morn Nothing could amount to the mind numbing boredom that was following Godric's party. Morn yawned, splayed across a high tree branch, ten or so yards off from the clearing ...
Mar 29, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
Me? oh ok then EDIT: Done! Hope you like! The footsteps can not be u guys, Morn cant be discovered yet.
Mar 29, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
Yo guys! Whats goin on? Lets get to it!
Mar 29, 2015
