User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    ._. wuh? I havnt made it yet EDIT: Oh that. didn't notice it had sent. anyway, I changed it. Overkill ya think XD?

    Apr 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    Apr 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Charizard821 if u think that's funny check dis out (it was actually funny :3) Starmade quote :D Started by firing my laser pistol at someone. Broke off a block. retaliated ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    also..how do I do that exactly .3. EDIT: Feel free to post now

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    wuzza honest trailer o3.

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    .3. imnotaddinganybattlequotesthankyouverymuch:3 Gratz @Robusto :D its about time you've been appreciated \^3^/

    Apr 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    ~;3;~ less ppl for morn to keel EDIT: I need Xavier to post before I do cuz Morn needs his new jobz. post at ur leisure! Thanks!

    Apr 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    it'll probably be on both Skype and the DT (equally I hope.) Coincidentally (haha) I'm appointing @Lumi as a manager and @Verser as a manager.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    yup.

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    that's cool @Robusto don't wry about it >3>. @Zhia sure! And it seems you got the last spot! gratz XD (sry if I ignored any of u guys. my notifs ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    You may indeed. We are in need of another cloak :)

    Apr 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    I cant download Skype ;-; sum kinda glitch in my computer sez I already have an account but I cant login with it and it wont let me make another. ...

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    hahaha....pokemon *Goes back to no scopin in BO2*

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    @Charizard821 its cool.

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    and around this time I will be kicking arse and taking names up at Mt Frotpoint rite >:3?

    Apr 2, 2015


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket