-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I think there gunna smash u flat versey :3
Apr 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
wait...huh?
Apr 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
*has gold camo for DSR* *goes four and fourteen* (~;3;)~
Apr 8, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
guuuuhhhh please no more puns. I cant take puns ;3;
Apr 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
my quickscoping needs desperate attention o-o
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
O_O WAIT WHAT? isn't that like...Summer break
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
Thanks @AstralHunter :D I actually did try on this one :3
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
that really sucks dood XD I feel ya
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
*wiggles braindededly at Char* Can I hav a pean buter >3>?
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
knew I shouldn't have said that -_- Ok, when I said hell is havin ppl bite your head off I meant it was a bad place because its hell and ...
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
*sighs* Ok, hell is a place of fiery pits and little red ppl tryna bite ur feet. There will be some downtime in the mansion and some downtime on the ...
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
nomnawmnamnawmnom bren damage tests gewd p3p
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
*licks decoy* plastic pean butter ees gewd to .3.
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
oh and also. *steals Char's pean buter o3o!*
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
._. I am actually trying to make this different though we are trapped in hell it is going to get a wee bit depressing. Also it isn't "nothing more than" ...
Apr 7, 2015
