User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    hey when the psyche battles roll around are good guys gonna be converted to the bad side to?

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    oh Dante's already been through hell hehe...get it...Dante's Inferno? the...game... were he....goes through hell... so...hehehe? I funneh .3.

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    lol ok sawy

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    anime >3> who watches anime? I've heard some bad things about anime ;3;

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    mentally unstable? Only ONE person here is mentally unstable! ONLY ONE PERSON!!! ONE OAANNN OAWAAAAWNNNN

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    .-. theres more RCC's?? dood are u gonna kill some of them off in the end?

    Apr 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    great post @AstralHunter ! I assume your still starting the meeting right? Also, I think there should be more dungeon and less guardian (Im not pointing fingers guys its a ...

    Apr 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    XD quality over quantity. That used to our battle cry back in middle school cuz our dodge ball team was the smallest of the four. Sadly, we had neither ;3;

    Apr 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    wellatleastyournotrushedlikemeseeimwritinglikethiscuzi onlyhavesecondstowritethisbecauseimleavingsoonsobye seeyaguyshopethissbtakesoff!

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    I think Im going to rework Vinn, I kinda have him in this gray area between chill guy and criminal mastermind genius and I don't want that so :3 EDIT: ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    how duz get SB to take off? (has made three SBs, all stone cold)

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    u might have to resize it, it wont let u post anything above a certain size >3>

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    google translate! AWAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'd like to add Ren asking about Frost (I know I haven't really focused on their relationship) and agreeing with Gabriel on insisting how many humans were bought over.

    Apr 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    wuzza Kalos?

    Apr 8, 2015


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless