User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @TheSilverFox ok, before you tell me to stop being annoying please look at my avvy. That's right, I am the KING of annoying XD (point taken buddy no worries) Anywho, ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    May I go next? Also, I shall follow everyone here since it provides a much easier way to communicate (suffice it to say, I'm to lazy to scroll through the ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Gold and Glory DT

    :O saved! I shall await summer anxiously :3

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ._. there all exactly the same. Sure, add some graphics, 3D, new pokemon, but its still exactly the same. In fact, to show that pokemon has run out of ideas ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Gold and Glory DT

    NEVER!!! C'mon guys lets go for it!

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ^ ees also versey approved :D

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Gold and Glory DT

    erm...hello? Guys? Anyone ready to post?

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    @Avalon I think you got Vinnie spot on except for the heresy part. Vinnie is vehemently against religion seeing as he only believes in scientifically provable things.

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    on the contrary Astral, making something off of the top of your head is the best way to make an insane plot. Trust me, I've done it before XD

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Aww, see ya Lumi! Hope you like the story

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    see? ees Versey approved :D

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ily 2 astral \^3^/

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    o-o u guys have plans?? .3. I just make things up as I go along.

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    u shud see the PMD DT XD we once spent five pages on peanut butter and llamas

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    It also happens to be a video game around the time of the ps2 I think X3

    Apr 10, 2015


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal