User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    IM BACK :D (went camping) @Tortwag ...1 lvl 100? Suffice it to say, I have a kyogre that knows frenzy plant \^3^/ 70 notifs o-o ermagerd that has to be ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *Pokes Char's face somewhat concerned* prevents me from fire blasting people to death with my lvl 100 Typhlosion (legit training thankyouverymuch I am VERY proud of him :3)

    Apr 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    ^ swaggiest nickname ever From now on Im calling tortwag twagsicles .3.

    Apr 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    nur! ya dun get it! When you say da things you be all like "rawr" and when ya say da things like dis you be like "not rawr" and I ...

    Apr 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *jumps on the counter for fun*

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    nur! ya dun get it! When you say da things you be all like "rawr" and when ya say da things like dis you be like "not rawr" and I ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    stahp throttling mah bren wif ur wrrrrrdddsss \>3

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    precisely

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ._. yu guys have the strangest way of passive aggressive fighting I have ever seen. See you say dis right now but when I read over what you said it ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    yay pokemon, argument over, also who's been tallying these votes XD? *Expects astralhunter to pop in*

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag...I think were stopping this now >3> If I reply to that there is a chance of serious conflict. @TheSilverFox You bet bro ;3

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Yeah, I'm kinda with silver, that was kinda mean @Verser ._. Im sorry if I'm coming off as condescending, It's just the way I write, I have a certain amount ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Hell

    Vinny "Unholy?" Vinn chuckled as the living Halloween costume strode off. Judging by the fashion of his armor the man was a crusader, probably one of those guys who dressed ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag the storyline? Sure adding N and Ghetisis and all the other characters impact the story, but only just. I can barely remember who Ghetisis is. I only know that ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    :D:D:D

    Apr 12, 2015


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara