User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Welcome aboard!

    Apr 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    yu welcome .3.

    Apr 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    go for it :3 I'll post after you.

    Apr 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    3< ROCK IT SON!

    Apr 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ...whos neona?

    Apr 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    (~>->)~ am vureh confused and also sawy, will check the post immediately ~(

    Apr 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    XD don't worry, I do that all the time. @Tortwag great post bruh >3< Im looking forwards to meeting this guy. @Zhia approved! Welcome aboard. Im sorry if I didn't ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    Err, I did make the change that says Kiira is not with Lamia. Vinn and Lamia are both in the kitchen while Kiira and u and Rydia are in just ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    I'd prefer different biomes and such but it's up to @ElvenKnight yeah, I think his lung collapsed o3o

    Apr 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    can I just...like, keep it the way it is ~;3;~ ? I dun wann change da tingz (I will do so though) EDIT: Edited, soooo many tense change errors but ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    o-o I checked that....no...NO..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO am soz am fix naow are bad wif sifting through infoz thnx you fer chekin that twaggy .3.

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    meh? what input?

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Hell

    Vinny The door lead to the dining room. The dining room was shiny. Vinn tended to like shiny things. Then again, shiny things attracted people. Vinn didn't like people. So ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Trapped in Hell DT

    Lucifer :D that's a lovely name! Anywho ima read da posts now!

    Apr 18, 2015


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath