User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    that's actually a good idea, I want some of that action X3. So should I just go ahead and notice you guys heading off for the diamond or do you ...

    Apr 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    oh. I guess why there all a lot better than mine XD

    Apr 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    .3. as said I still need a job for Morn. I can do fillers but they'll be quite short.

    Apr 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Just out of curiosity, what's the average time it takes to write up a concept?

    Apr 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    yo guys whats up? Whats everybody up to :3

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Potato" 15253 nods in agreement

    Apr 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online:// DT

    I was thinking of posting once you guys get to the Invasion dungeon entrance.

    Apr 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory Online:// DT

    hey guys! I'm just wondering if there is any order were posting in?

    Apr 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    cant tell if sarcasm or compliment >3> lol thanks though. I tried to make him as immature as possible. XD

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    And I want the world to potato!

    Apr 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    so..whos posting next?

    Apr 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    To be fair, the Contingency is supposed to have more people although I suppose we could use one more Resistance member.

    Apr 25, 2015
  • Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger

    Morn Sparks flew as he met his opponents blade. Twisting, the knight in black ducked another blow and slid his sword into the enemies stomach. He allowed himself a short ...

    Apr 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Posting!

    Apr 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *laughs at how easy it was to replace robot beer with rubbing alcohol*

    Apr 24, 2015


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red