-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
sick quote bruh. Sadly, I'm a bit of a realist :3 Sarry X3
May 3, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
impossible (art, math and writing) I think (didn't understand the question :( Guess my favorite letter
May 3, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
I'd like to wait for Xavier's post seeing as he's starting a the whole expedition thing (I think) and Morn will tag along although If you want me to post ...
May 3, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
Nope its BO2 Fantasy?
May 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
44-26 Ghosts Strikezone GRAY SQUAD BEST SQUAD!!! X3
May 3, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
"POTATO! O3O" 15253 shouts indignantly!
May 3, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
hey @QueenAnne I think Im gonna drop out. I'll stalk you guys and all I just don't think this story is for me. Sorry! :\ *Fades into background*
May 2, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
Arctic Monkeys @Zolen nope, shorter than yours (I have tiny hands) Guess my favorite past time
May 2, 2015 -
Re: Trapped in Hell DT
were am I again???
May 1, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
the one you like the most guess how long my fingers are?
May 1, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
:3 okai
Apr 30, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
is @AstralHunter still next?
Apr 29, 2015 -
Re: Cloak And Dagger DT
Go for it. Just a reminder to everyone that hasn't posted, we do need those intros. Also there is no order to posting so...meh
Apr 29, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
okai though I think I'll wait for the weekend though. Things to do! Places to be! Huzzah for nothing X3
Apr 28, 2015 -
Re: Cloak And Dagger DT
whos up next?
Apr 28, 2015
