User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I vote...something. What're we voting on?

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ;3 bear hug

    May 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    probs gonna post weekend

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Scratch what I said about Gang wars. I nominate anything that happens in GTA 5 Online.

    May 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    pokemans! \.3./ Da movie! The Celebi one scared me as a child \.3./

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    cant see vid :(

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag Well, peeved rhymes with political so I had to use that and Indignantly irritated is a really good alliteration so I put that in there. The passionate rants is ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag, to become defensive. In other words, Indignant irritation not for yourself but for someone else. In a political view what peeves you most an allude to anger otherwise known ...

    May 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)

    Morn The tavern was packed, then again, It was always packed this time of day. Morn sat in a corner, his face hidden by shadows, classic assassin style. They knew ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag XD nvm. Dun wry about it bruh. Trust me, its not about advising verser an all that. :3 Onwards! *probly post next*I

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    probs whip up a post tmrw. I think we should all post our characters thoughts and such before we journey onwards @Charizard821 its a joke bruh x3 all yall ballers ...

    May 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    oh, nvm then Char did it frst ;3 anywho, having such a long post is psychologically taxing and is putting emotional stress on me. No, its not but still, I ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    one that works guess how deaf my cat is

    May 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I have the greatest idea .3. that no one except verser is going to get. also, *takes one look at post* *flips tables* I gonna have to set aside some ...

    May 3, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    nummeh potato

    May 3, 2015


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki