-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
thanks guys :3 I'm trying to make my posts interesting in the whole psychological stuff goin on. and yes we are going to the Glacial Museum, I hope your brain ...
May 14, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
posted. pls hurry onwards, my trigger fingers itching.
May 14, 2015 -
Re: The Room
Morn The light came once again. Morn awoke to the sound of the wind. He lay there for a second, not wanting to rise, not yet at least. That's when ...
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter Ho-Oh is already at the Glacial Museum so I was assuming he was going to fight anyhow. That is unless you plan to use him differently? @Charizard821 also, I ...
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
forget that DT post, I think astrals fine with it.
May 14, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A6 9:30 a.m Ren didn't know what to do. He could go to the Glacial Museum and simply obey the legendries orders or he could simply refuse and sit ...
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Double posting for the sake of asking if AstralHunter can give me permission to use his nemesis as an enemy later. I predict an epic engagement soon involving our favorite ...
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
ty
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
fluers a what again? (Cant find the post mentioning her :\)
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
yeah, I think twinikiel maybe idk
May 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
who am I with again?
May 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
k am posting now
May 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I with you silver, I will post but please inform me if I get anyone's character wrong. Im not good with other characters
May 13, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
me post? not until you do
May 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
heheh...common courtesy
May 11, 2015
