User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    exactly not at all guess how I knew that

    May 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    >:3 Oh I knew what was gonna happen. I've done that many times

    May 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    class....A.....trolling @Verser @Verser @Verser @Verser

    May 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    This post was made through the death of thousands of poor goose laborers that later fled to New Zealand, Northern Europe, I think China, and the South West.

    May 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *scrolls through dumb posts in every topic by verser* yup.

    May 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    WHAT

    May 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    your terrible Verser not at all Guess how hard IM laughing right now

    May 17, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *throws potatoes at Cat* *Alternately laughs hysterically at LOTR reference*

    May 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    -_- its ok to not go on YWS for one day they said You wont miss anything they said You'll be able to catch up in a pinch they said. ...

    May 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter OH! Thanks for that XD I thought they were two different places. Yeah I agree no ones nemesis should die yet. Anyhow, will we have the battle in the ...

    May 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    -3- po ta to *Charges outside holding a bag of doritos*

    May 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    is it a monkey? Guess how sunny it is here.

    May 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    O_O GUYS ROBUSTOS GIVING US HINTS! *Inspects new avvie closely* I believe.....someone....might evolve soon >3>

    May 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    whos up?

    May 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    naw its not a must have thing It would just help a bit. Anywho, whos up next

    May 14, 2015


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote