-
Re: Open Galaxy DT
thanks a bunch Jk :) I'll definitely stick to them
May 20, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
dude, I don't write the way I talk X3
May 20, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
heya hattie! May I join?
May 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Twagsicles I give u da Silver troll Medal for astonishing troll like actions >;3
May 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
haha :3 admins ily adminzz \^3^/
May 19, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
guess how slow you are?
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
unfortunately I'm listening to MUSIC hows that for willpower ya failure
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
badly ya still havnt gotten me on this one ^3^
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Unfortunately I've eaten it The only reason i'm still alive is because I happened to mercilessly devour a star.
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
Idon'tknowImnothim Guess how hard verser is trying to out post me
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
unfortunately Imma super mario
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
I guess I'm right guess why Verser's avatar doesn't load?
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Unfortunately his willpower is insanely high u3u
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
-3- no you cant I guess it's @Verser's brother's
May 17, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
Alexander guess whos name that is?
May 17, 2015
