-
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
magnificent, teach me sensai (~.3.)~
May 26, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*burns coffee* nu .3.
May 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
hehehe...Bollywood
May 26, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
hehe...math people *hoists jerry can*
May 25, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
MATH?!?!? *kills it with fire*
May 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
please let it be out soon ;3; I have nothing to do.
May 24, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online:// DT
;3; awww does that mean I should post?
May 24, 2015 -
Re: Glory Online:// DT
what's everybody up to nowadays .3.?
May 24, 2015 -
Re: Cloak And Dagger DT
@Holofernes @happyslappy13 please get those intro in, the story cant move on without em.
May 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
over ten SBs and this is the only live one I have .-.
May 23, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*eats Kick me sign* ees not potato but steel prity gewd \.3./
May 22, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
\^3^/ *happily wiggles next to poatoes and cat*
May 21, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*sniffs rose* *Shoves Verser into vase* thar, ees perfect. \^3^/
May 21, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*wakes from potato coma* *Proceeds to ingest bone* *picks rose and puts it in a vase* dere, all ees gewd .3.
May 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
*steals a bit of cake* I'm guessing four in chipmunk years. happeh birfday Robo!!
May 21, 2015
