User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    wait so can I post or do I wait for Astral?

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Lunges for the krill* *happily feeds tiger shark*

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *smashes through the door and points at the crumples Zhia* YOU! *Lunges for the kill*

    Jun 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    hah...that's scary

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    Actually I believe we should be back in business soon. Its almost summer \.3./ But yeah I agree. I could post but I would prefer if someone else did. Mine ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    o ok. (thx XD Im stuk anyway)

    Jun 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    .3. how does character? I'll post for our dear little glacial group.

    Jun 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    It is awaited. Also, great character development guys hopefully I can learn something (watches Robustos post intently)

    Jun 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    schools out >:3 IM FREE!!!!!! Nope, AP US history for three weeks. *cries*

    Jun 2, 2015
  • Archive Re: Open Galaxy

    Ottoman, Verdant Space Rock (Kastus Belt) I, Ottoman Klopp, sat with my back to a tree, staring into existence. The stars shone brilliantly in space, twinkling red, blue, yellow, and ...

    Jun 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    gah, I seem to be having trouble with notifs from here ;-; I just saw this ^ will post immediatley

    May 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *throws pean buter at buggie* yuy buggeh do da tings and get da A's *does german things for motivation*

    May 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    is there any order to this or should I just go ahead and post an intro?

    May 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    ohgoodanotherconflictidbettergetmyblowtorch.

    May 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Wedunsellsweetzherebutyoucanleaveandnevercomebackifyouwant.

    May 27, 2015


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown