-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Neither. I'd say Sabrina or Samantha or any name that fits the "popular girl" at any given middle school. If you were to choose between those two I'd have to ...
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
O: EES GOJIRA!!! *Flops away at full speed*
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
that is....unbelievably scary.
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
oh. I thought it said any as long as you stick with it. Sorry!
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy
Ottoman, Verdant Space Rock (Kastus Belt) Such thoughts were for the young. I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed. The sun had just peeked up over the horizon ...
Jun 11, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
lol bye earth .3.
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
yeah....welcome aboard Grif XD
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: Open Galaxy DT
welcome aboard grif!
Jun 9, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
wait...like IM or in da sb? I can do both .3.
Jun 9, 2015 -
Re: Indigena 2.0 DT
also (sorry for double post) don't accept the character, its a mistake.
Jun 8, 2015 -
Re: Indigena 2.0 DT
you guys should hire lylas as a recruiter or sumthin. May I join this SB.
Jun 8, 2015 -
Re: Guess my...
whittling 3:33 has three threes in it. Three times two is six guess what that means?
Jun 8, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
;-; get well soon. I can double post if no one disagrees?
Jun 6, 2015 -
Re: Gold and Glory DT
its summer XD woooooo \>3
Jun 6, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Get well soon :\
Jun 6, 2015
