User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Can I?

    Jun 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    @SharraeWilson Sure. I just updated my character profile and I'll definitely write in what he can do there. I guess his power is based around a glitch. If you've ever ...

    Jun 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    err, I've had some plans. Seeing as were the only people not in Godric's group and I just got captured.......>3> .3. o3o p3p -3-

    Jun 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    .-. *spews profanity* Yup, I'll fix that (this always happens.)

    Jun 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Anyone wanna be searching a plane cockpit with me?

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    :wink: Harold Night was falling. Harold could almost imagine that he was on a camping trip, roasting marshmallows over the open fire. He picked up a stick from the ground ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Archive Re: It's Super Being Super

    Gerald "And that means that I have, in fact, not stolen but simply taken this wad of greenish paper from you." The angry group of men and women did not ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    haHA posting time!

    Jun 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    Oh, didn't see that. Thanks Rydia :D.

    Jun 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    Heyo Rydia! It seems your still accepting applicants. May I join?

    Jun 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Whos up?

    Jun 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Legend Of The Rose DT

    *posts solely to pierce the boredom of having no notifs*

    Jun 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Starmade, also known as the bane of my existence.

    Jun 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Have you ever wanted a game and have been waiting on it for months and when you finally get it breaks and there is no way to fix it? Yeah, ...

    Jun 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Open Galaxy DT

    Im pretty sure the SB is closed but if you wait a while Im sure @JKHatt can figure something out. ;)

    Jun 16, 2015


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling