-
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
Shadow Twister....I think I like that >:3
Jun 27, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
well, ya got plenty of time XD
Jun 27, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super DT
whos postin?
Jun 24, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
cool :3 so when can we expect tha post?
Jun 24, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
.3. u bet
Jun 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag well...that's a lovely picture. *draws happy face on psycho rabbit thing* better :3 @Verser its a pokemon, not a dog or a cat. Boom, interweb debates got nufin on ...
Jun 24, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
o-o were have I been? *jumps back from wherever he'd been and proceeds to pour boiling water on pixie cut girl* give me da cat back .3. stupid ren-reri-something *throws ...
Jun 24, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
someone's gotta get the Basil shiney verser and co over to the village. I want to shoot stuff .3.
Jun 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
thanks @AstralHunter :3
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
Well, they'd probably take Morn to an outpost nearby or back to the manner (where soldiers have probably set up camp.) Being not far from either, I propose a rescue ...
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
o3o wuh what? How tall b u Char?
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super DT
Can I chain them as use them as test subjects?
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
.3. who is this guy and since when did a verse conquer the known world?
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Done! My writing styles been going through some changes so please excuse the continuity of Ren's thoughts. They suck but its ok. Im sticking with this one. (its 10:32 and ...
Jun 22, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A6 1:30 p.m. “There it is. Our next destination – Frostpoint.” Ren gazed at the lonely expanse of snow. That was where they were going. It seemed indeed lonely, ...
Jun 22, 2015
