-
Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]
6 Power 1 Piety 3 Haste yw Lumi
Jul 7, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
nu, I wuv sleepz. *sleepz on stooped rreuerunia persn.*
Jul 6, 2015 -
Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]
.3. yup.
Jul 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
XD @Tortwag, I need YOUR skill of amazing character development and emotional depiction. Trade me >3>
Jul 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
yuy pean buterz \.3./ pean butter an toastz. U gimme rite? I bring llama
Jul 5, 2015 -
Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]
Cool? Cool.
Jul 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
im gud wif it Astral
Jul 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
ty ;3 also O_O THIS SB. I WANT. WANT NOW. GIMME GIMME GIMME.
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
:\ I didn't get it
Jul 1, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
^ what he sed o3o
Jun 30, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
ow he swallowed an ice shard dat must be pretty painful .3. (knows nothing about pokemans)
Jun 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I took him a while ago (In th first DT)
Jun 29, 2015 -
Re: Indigena 2.0
Harold The sun rose again, finding the lot of 'em staggering around on the beach. Harold milled around the edge of the forest, waiting, like he had been since he ...
Jun 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
^3^ da charzz be back!
Jun 28, 2015 -
Re: It's Super Being Super DT
@CorruptedRoseJen yuy :D! Join me and versey!
Jun 27, 2015
