User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    owch, a tumor o-o that sucks. Rest In Peace Satoru Iwata 1960-2015

    Jul 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ah. gl guys and dolls ^3^

    Jul 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    whts last man standing challenge

    Jul 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    blowup beds suk -3- the ac is also ALWAYS on for some reason. Yes, I complain about everything. I am a complainer :3 (naw its cool here we go do ...

    Jul 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Great post Char! That last part with Riley remembering all of what he said to flurry leading up to that one line. :) amazing bro. That post was so innocent ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    heyo @TheSilverFox you still posting for our group? If not I'm gonna go >3>

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    llama is on mah checklist. Yu got pean butter? Yeah, the song is definitely romantic. I think a stronger theme (along side the ones you mentioned) is actually the very ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    i weel bring llama .3.

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    there is something to this. The video. The song is great but the video has a deeper meaning. The chorus "we're beautiful now" coincides with a lot of troubling scenes. ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]

    posted! Not one of my best but good enough. Rogel's fourth spell is Hammer Arm. Increases attack speed at the cost of stamina.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: Glory of the Raider

    (Picture thingy is broken :() Rogel Rogel Arigas strolled down a mountain path. The sky was cloudy and a little drizzle had begun. That grass was green up here, a ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]

    pass. should I have a fourth spell or do I wait till I post? (is posting now)

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos)

    Morn Morn hurried over to the Grand Hall, fuming. Damn Xavier with his damn plans and his damn cronies! They just had to make him angry, they just had to ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    (~.3.)~ I suck, Im sorry I'll get on that. I'm about three sentences in ;-;.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]

    double post. Sorry. Is there any order to posting?

    Jul 7, 2015


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13