-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Posted! Doesn't include Aegeas yet but either you can start on that in your post or I can do it after Astral. also, listen to this if you want. It ...
Jul 28, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Day A7 1:00 a.m. Ren awoke in a small pit. He sat up, mildly confused, and nearly choked when he looked down. His legs were completely covered by a sheet ...
Jul 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
(sorry double posting, I know the rules but rules were meant to be broken and all that so hah! In your face order and cleanliness!!!) @AstralHunter look at Vengeance by ...
Jul 28, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Well. I have returned. ....no, I was kinda just gaming and not checking Yws but I'm gonna be moar active and stuff so: @AstralHunter Sorry....and yes. I believe this captures ...
Jul 28, 2015 -
Re: The Room DT
I think Avalon has -3- a while ago... a long time ago >3>
Jul 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I want to post but I fear I wouldn't have anything to post about.
Jul 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Ok. Can silver or I go ahead and post for our group?
Jul 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
hows that post coming? :3
Jul 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
yeah charzz. I bought the moose. *sniff* how dare you say there terrifying ;3; take good care of it and one day you can trample hunters. No offense Hunter.
Jul 20, 2015 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I am a large butter knife.
Jul 19, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
*throws an amber lamp at Cat* IT HATH BEEN SUMMONEDETH!
Jul 19, 2015 -
Re: The Tavern
NO! NEVER CALL THE POLICE! EVER!
Jul 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I could give you sum toast >3> Yu want sum toast?
Jul 15, 2015 -
Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]
can I post or is there rotation (looks as if the vote is turning out to be that way)
Jul 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
\o3o/ heppy berfday!
Jul 14, 2015
