-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
muh-murica? (~p3p)~
Aug 10, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
o clockwork. U no I don't du challenges u silly goose :3
Aug 9, 2015 -
Re: Abhorrent DT
*follows everybody for better communication and stuff*
Aug 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
>:3 MURICA!!
Aug 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
.3. YWS was up for most of the day yesterday.
Aug 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
/o/ wered everyone gooooooo \o\
Aug 9, 2015 -
Re: Abhorrent DT
Ill join....I think its open rite
Aug 8, 2015 -
Re: C.A.M.P. - DT
:3 ok. Im not gonna join but I'll stalk u guys. U have my like and subscription if there any good.
Aug 8, 2015 -
Re: C.A.M.P. - DT
Ill join. Gimme Dialga Also can I metagame and fourth wall
Aug 8, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
O_O FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Im hungry for...well....I just had lunch so.
Aug 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
GG gg bud great Item choices and predictions there. Bravo
Aug 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Bruh, ill play you >o>
Aug 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
hehe Robusto's read the Eragon Series Nasuada lololololololololawlawlawlelelelelawlawlawlololelolawlol
Aug 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Great post Silver! Loved the details and I cant wait to find out who the immortal is.
Aug 4, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
o spiritwolf the time is noooowwww :B
Aug 4, 2015
