User avatar

StupidSoup

15253

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    :D *runs frantically from catch still throwing sporks.*

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Rights in America: Reinforced or Restricted?

    :D that's silly @ThereseCricket and @TimmyJake! Our freedom is centered around the fact that we have rights as a people to say what we want and speak out against things ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Catchphrase :D *rains sporks down on catch*

    Aug 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Tortwag, you should open a whole forum dedicated to this XD I battle intermittently so there may not be one for a while.

    Aug 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    yo astral if your still online ill battle you

    Aug 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Rawr .o. Im here to tell you that zero is not a number .O. Is that your secrets Robustozz >O> (I don't know what to do :D)

    Aug 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: It's Super Being Super

    Gerald "Oh please stranger, doesn't it matter what they are and how you get them?" "For the last time my name Is Alex" "Bah, I'll call you Carl. Besides, you ...

    Aug 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    Im almost done with my post. Will be up by tomorrow. I kinda don't wanna get caught by Conjurer so no to that option. You guys can get caught tho ...

    Aug 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    out of curiosity (and because I might start an SB on it) Does anyone here play Trove besides verser?

    Aug 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: It's Super Being Super DT

    I guess Ill post

    Aug 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Glory of the Raider [DT]

    oh...well I guess I could scratch my earlier plans and stumble over to the guild.

    Aug 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: C.A.M.P. - DT

    On behalf of the PMD team I'd like to congratulate you guys on overtaking us and dominating the ground we once did. We hope to compete of course but we'd ...

    Aug 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    ermagerditsthecharmanplstakeapicturewifmehsignmahbabyzomagurshitsrlyheem. I wuv you astralhunter so I know I wont get banned for this :D

    Aug 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba! Stereotypes! Stereotypes!

    Aug 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT

    there to much work :D

    Aug 10, 2015


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin