-
Re: Legend Of The Rose DT
hows that post coming @Swiftfurthewarrior
Aug 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
>o> I wanna see more of the NO legendries
Aug 25, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone'
Whiz ////Sequence 1 [5:00:00 P.M] ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Startup Complete Whiz woke to the sound of Mozart. He sat up, then stopped, preferring to listen to the soft melodic tunes of the ...
Aug 25, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
@jumpingsheep the norm is every two posts I think >o>
Aug 25, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
:D thanks! Im sure well meet up sometime in the story.
Aug 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
His ninetails game! Es to stronk! \o3o/ *runs and hides
Aug 24, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
Character sent! Awaiting approval! Im afraid I shall be separated from the rest of the group by a couple AU's but Im going to try and get over to mars ...
Aug 24, 2015 -
Re: Chat Room Apocalypse
15253 trundled down the lonely roads heading towards the Chatroom. The blue guy, MagnificentBastard had told him something about this Lumi guy and 15253 was determined to find out, or ...
Aug 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
VERSER! \o3o/ FIRE THE POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT CANNON \>3
Aug 23, 2015 -
Re: 'We Walk These Worlds Alone' DT
rawr! :o
Aug 23, 2015 -
Re: The Wilderness of Machafuko(Chaos), DT
someones gonna have to talk Morn out of killing the Exile leaders.
Aug 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Write them to the sound of Kirby dubstep. Do it >:3
Aug 23, 2015 -
Re: Abhorrent
Clay I never liked waiting. Which is probably why I was getting my face kicked in by a two ton bear....thing. Ya see, we don't really have animals here, we ...
Aug 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
dooble postin becuz I found this :D
Aug 21, 2015 -
Re: Gun Rights in America: Reinforced or Restricted?
@Edelweiss that is a scenario :D The situation you described may or may not happen. However, this is not a reason to reinforce gun rights. Lets say that a man ...
Aug 21, 2015
