Random avatar

Streamfrost

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light and dark.

    I like how this starts. Perhaps you could add a little more to it though? It's short, but maybe that's how you want it to be. Maybe in order to ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the Beginning

    I really like this. It immediately captured my attention when I began reading it, which I and many other readers look for in writing. I enjoyed the fact that you ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Seraphim (We Rise)

    For those of you who don't know what the Seraphim refers to, the Seraphim are a hierarchy of angels commonly depicted as having flaming wings (and in some cases, four ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Seraphim (We Rise)

    Seraphim (We Rise) Scattered across the stars Like a million tiny heartbeats Pulsating with the energy of a universe A universe solely of our existence A universe that’s purely ours ...

    Dec 13, 2010


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye