User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Research Re: Can writers feel lost?

    Maybe yours is a case of the road not taken. Have you read that poem? You can actually find recordings of it on Youtube.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Mind like Mine (chapter one)

    Now for the good report... This might be very effective as a 'verse novel'. Basically, that means you tell the entire story as a poem. If that's what you were ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Keeping Things Unpredictable: The Dos

    You might've made a tiny mistake here. There are two sections labeled 5, then 7 and then six. Actually, Fire Light spotted the error. (Maybe it threw someone for a ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Research Re: Stains

    So, one of my Warriors characters is named Yellowfoot for good reason. I was wondering, might there be a plant or mineral that would permanently stain her fur?

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, hi?

    ...I told the Men's Greeter Squad to get in here. (That's a joke.) This place is probably the best there is for humor, inspiration and general randomness. If you're not ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: little tips for new commers and welcome

    Wonder why the other guys aren't so eager to post. Anyway, it's quite unusual for a newcomer to give advice in this forum. It's quite a refreshing change, actually.

    May 31, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hunted: Prologue

    The voice chuckled. "What about service?" If this is the voice speaking, there's no need to start a new paragraph.

    May 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Howdy, Mouse! Apparently, I'm often mistaken for a girl around here. It's the name, I'm sure of it. The point is, you seem like a good person to befriend. I ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    They could be. I've twice felt a presence near me while I was in bed- once when I stayed in a Ronald McDonald house.

    May 30, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Post deleted

    Nicely done, this. There isn't much else to say.

    May 30, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dawn Reports.....some number

    I remember you, Dawn. My (other account) friend fire_of_dawn read your reports. You make a good point here. Just go over this with a fine-tooth comb to catch the errors.

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    So... *wise Alec* why is it that girls are "beautiful" but boys are "hawt"? Honestly... After reading your lyrics, by the way, I wonder why more people can't be more ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie's introduction

    I see you've already encountered some of the women at YWS. (That was a joke.) Anyway, if you want to be friends, merely shoot me a PM. They're free.

    May 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Friends in Need snippet

    I'd noticed that Rain Clan had an odd cat out: Rootclaw. She made no effort to befriend anyone, especially not the youngest cats. Maybe I should have left her alone, ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Bill Lets Parents Edit Children's Facebook Pages

    Heck, I don't think anyone younger than eighteen should be on Facebook.

    May 27, 2011


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year