User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    I have to respectfully disagree. I don't think an impersonal force like the "universe" could create itself. And if the universe is everything, where do signs and wonders come from? ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Firetaming and Storytelling

    Bravo! *applause* There were a few errrors but overall very good. And the city went up, in raging seas of smoke, Delete the comma. Two small brothers with no where ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Journals of Winter

    I think everyone else covered the basics. So, I'll just say you've inspired me to write in my own journal.

    Feb 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Molly Browns Journal

    One thing I think you should know: the name of a ship is usually put in italics.

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts of Freedom

    It's not bad actually. You broke the rhyme scheme at the end of the second stanza. For if mine is chosen, so are all; And self-knowledge is no chain alone.

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Type of Storybook

    My ideal storybook? One where two members don't invade it with romance. :(

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School= Tired

    Tired? Me? *looks up blearily* Yup, I guess you could say so. Anyway, I stayed up all night watching The Lord of the Rings, so...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Cats!

    I like writing about cats. But how exactly do you tell a story with them that hasn't been done before?

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    Silence is good. It's our friend.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    The character- if that's what he was- smiled. "I can get you out of here." There's something very familiar about him, I thought. Let me see: deep purple eyes, a ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Isolation

    I hadn't mean to say that, but it walked out of my mouth before I could stop myself. You broke with the present-tense there. I notice that tends to happen. ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    This was very good. But shouldn't it be in Nonfiction?

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Under the Bridges

    I think it's good. Although, I was wondering if you mean "wind-capped sky" in stanza two.

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: *Need Name* January 23, 2950 1400h Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

    Um. This could use quite a bit more description. What did the crowd look like? Were there multiple nationalities there? Did Willam look confident, annoyed, eager, what? Try answering those ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post, Read, Review, Meet New People!

    Hi Rael. If you want you can look at my story, Phoenix. It's in progress and I have the first chapter up.

    Jan 29, 2008


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314