User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All good things end

    Not bad, Fairy. Just one thing I'd like to point out. [quote] He stared up at the same part as Octa's.[quote] That's a little jarring. Something like, "His eyes went ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Penelope

    No replies yet? Shame, I say! The story made me laugh, and the quotes were well-done. I'd give it an A+.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 242

    Thanks Nariel. And about the name, I think it should be pronounced "seven." What do you think?

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Planning Method

    Add me to your group! lol I just write things as they come. Which means I have a lot of ideas, but nothing in order. Ugh.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    Ok, you go to a grammar school but your folks want you to go into law? Anyway, I'm Kyte. Or Jorin. Nice to meet you Eimear!

    Feb 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 242

    "Student number 242, come forward!" Cevan groaned. A reprimand on top of last week's detention meant another lecture from Dad. Not to mention the point loss... 'The Value of Education, ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kills Me

    Not bad, but you should leave out the space between lines.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Chronicles

    That's a good question. The idea is that a miasma covers the world. You, as a caravan member, collect 'myrrh' to protect your home from miasma.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the only people who notice you are nerds. I wish I had a million bucks to spend at Borders.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, he wouldn't give it up.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    I expected the boy's parents to tell hime someone he knew died. Nice surprise, though. Is there more to this?

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds ~ Part I of III

    Wait just a minute. If they're using laser weapons, would they need to reload? You might want to think about that.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    "Where are we... Good question." I looked around the room. "It looks like we landed in the Young Writers' Society." I smiled at his bemused look. The link looked impossibly ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, his umbrellas were too small for me.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Cats!

    Thanks guys. And yeah, I love Warriors. I do have one idea. I'll show you as I post "Marcus and Mica." :lol: You'll have to wait to find out.

    Feb 8, 2008


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss