User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    Etherenet, and it can get annoying.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write of Way

    For all artists, I started a new website. Check it out: [url]writeofway.freeforums.org[/url] Let me know what you think, all.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me back... again...

    I remember you, Woz. Good to see you again.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    No wonder I never meet other characters

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: does it matter?

    I'd probably put down a book with all-male characters. But I've never seen such a book.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nevermore

    Not bad. I couldn't find anynitpicks, but don't take my word for it.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    I'm reading Joust, the first book in Dragon Jousters. It's pretty cool, like Egypt with dragons.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Description

    Don't ever lump all your description in one place. Spread it out, like so: "People stared at his gold eyes..." (exposition, action.) "His long, black hair swayed in the wind." ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    Two suggestions. First, maybe you could put in a Sanctum area (community forums, maybe?) And second, I'd like to see a place to advertise members' websites.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    That's about it. Although, for me it was eighth grade that was hell. So, bring on 2011.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The sock is back

    You didn't seriously think we'd forget you? *hugs Sock* Welcome back.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Second Person

    Since there's already a discussion on first and third person, how about second? Does anyone know a good story in second person? Is it harder or easier to write in?

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Extreme Writer's Block

    Heck, write about anything. Even if it's just a journal entry.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Well, I'm not actually writing... but I want to explore an idea that I call "Duskling."

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

    Hi there, Sara. I'm Jorin. And there are a few things you should know. First, you should remember to review two works for each one you post. It's good manners. ...

    Oct 26, 2008


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec