User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Archive Re: Blue Guardians

    He literally stepped on the answer. Reaching down, he found a crumpled flier under his foot. "Eliza's Bed and Board," it said in bold, hand-written letters. "Modest Rates; Must be ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our World

    samster: u coming to the show? kay22: u bet. got tickets? samster: yeah. Sam grinned as he tucked his black Motorola phone into his pocket. The expression gave him a ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    We have such a colorful cast here. :) I'm known as Kite around here. And a host of other names. Just ask for any of them.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    You love a good book then? Allow me to suggest some. The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson Death Star by Michael Reeves Heirs of Ash series by Rich Wulf.

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do Killers go to Hell?

    The main problem with this is that it seems to be one long sentence. Otherwise it's well-done.

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I shall give it a go. I tattle on.... Nate for being a great webmaster. Black Cat for always being there. Yay Cat! Beckiw for agreeing to read Black Snow. ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Ever try reading 'Chainfire' by Terry Goodkind? Now that is bad writing. Yuck.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    Name: Anye Jackson Age: 15 Appearance: jet-black hair, green eyes. Idol: Jeremy Camp Favorite Bands: Enya, Casting Crowns, Clannad Favorite type of music: Folk (especially Celtic), contemporary Christ

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Scotland!

    Oh well, we can't all be poets.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there.

    What's interesting is that "Forgotten Realms" is a spin-off of 'Dungeons and Dragons.' I myself read one of the "Eberron" books by Rich Wulf, also inspired by DnD. P'raps you've ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Jordan, is it? Mine name is Jorin... what a coincidence! It's actually, so Mom says, a Spanish variation, but I'm the only Jorin I know. *pride* So, do you like ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Call of Io

    Now, I don't know if anyone else found these errors, so here it is.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: haven't been on here in a while.

    Rawr! Like that!

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Scotland!

    What do I like? Fantasy, science (fiction and otherwise) as well as a dash of history. If you want to do me a favor take a look at "Black Snow" ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - And

    You shame me, sir. I should be working on "A Hundred Suns." I cant' help it; so many other critters in my head. Honest.

    Jan 14, 2009


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn