User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi to the... forum. =O

    Can you do me a favor? Review "Catnap," in the Fantasy forum, please. As they say, *shameless plug*

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    I thought I posted here... oh well.. 1. People always fudge my name the first time. It's "Jorin,' which rhymes with "Corin." 2. I have blue-and-green eyes. Not two colors, ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Arithmatic

    I need some help here, people. I just can't keep my facts straight; multiplication is a particular hard spot. Can you please teach me a way to remember the times ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    I hate to "bump,' if you follow me, but read "Song in the Silence." Be warned: major point of view shift in chapter three or four... forgot which. >

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    As usual, my inspiration comes from books. I was reading an article on teen sleeping habits, and it had a short blurb about narcolepsy. I went, "I want to write ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    I should make a note: don't listen to "Breath" right before I read this. Seriously. "I know that I can't fight The fire in your eyes. I'm going all the ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    Another Dreamer! Are you related? :wink: I'm known around here as Kite, but you can call me "Stori" or "Jay." I don't mind. You should know about the point system. ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Edge of the World ~ Chapter Four

    *pants* I should read the next chapter. Seriously, did you get any gold stars?

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Catnap ch. 2

    "Prisoner C-249, pay attention!" The man's voice sounded like it was being filtered through a dust mask. Unrepentant, Cedric ducked his head. He twisted at his restraints, to no avail. ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 10

    I keep thinking that Clover isn't human, and not just because of the name. *shakes head* And you confused me about Benjamin; I thought you meant a person.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    For a boy: Gavon. Ramza. (Stolen from Final Fantasy0 Anye. (My own creation, could go either way.0 Kell. For a girl: Shana. Or Shannon. Terra. Liana.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Wow

    Give some of the points to me. :D

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Snakes. I'm alright with lizards, but I can't stand snakes.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you want to research cats' mating habits for your novel. :evil:

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi to the... forum. =O

    They say that poetry is music for the deaf. That must be true. Your book is very interesting. Can I have a copy? :wink:

    Jan 28, 2009


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)