User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Ha, you're looking at them the wrong way. A Pokemon is an animal: it never wears clothes! It's because the animals always know who they are. Take the bangles and ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Hundred Suns title page

    Yes, it is. The first one is under Science Fiction, A Hundred Suns, Blind.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I vote for "manna," which is both Greek and Japanese for "eat." These people have been doing the impossible: bringing all of the world to light. We can see it ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photographs

    Ah, sweet light. it's been staring in my face, so I've been blind. Now I've learned that we're all the Body: the Lord's Eternal Crew. It's simple. The last person ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    Thanks to you too. I've got a story to tell, see, and I can't do it alone. I need everyone I can, to take on every project I can. So, ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eternal Crew

    All the word's a cycle, Made again anew. Our only purpose is to visit, To make the word come true. Take your partner by the hand, Dog or angel, wolf ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    It just keeps getting better I see. That, friend, was a perfect prologue. Keep up the good work.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Name: Atari Tiger's Song. Gender: none. Place in the Quest: Atari is a Heaven-sent, an angel here on the Earth. His place is as the company's mapmaker and scribe. Atari ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Drummer, Dragonrider

    Thanks for your help, guys. Impression is what the author calls the word imprinting, where the first animal a newborn sees becomes its "mom." So, these dragons need their riders. ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elixir *lock please*

    If it helps, then yes, but I think the saying should be "show and tell." Remember preschool?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elixir *lock please*

    This storybook will be different. Instead of chasing dragons all the time, we'll be chasing God. The story is this: The ghost ship Flying Dutchman is a large part of ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Lord of the Rings "Playlist"

    These are songs "from and inspired by" The Lord of the Rings, both movies and books. Lord of The Rings Songs: 1. Use Well the Days. (Annie Lennix.) 2. Breath. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Gaining my Minds!!

    I NEED to stop writing multiple-perspective novels. Seriously. Being two people here isn't working either. Fire is me and Squirrel, or currently, just moi. Schizo, much?

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    Why did no one mention this? The Return of the King. I am not talking about The Lord of the Rings; I'm talking about the last book. Frodo is parted ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block

    Read. Capital READ. It's the best way to find inspiration.

    Jan 30, 2009


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu