User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Lounge, The Re: Hilarious comic

    That's very good. How did you find it?

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Actually, I don't think so. Small dragons haven't been done all that often.

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1

    I just have one comment. Please, for goodness sake, don't try to put propehsy in rhyme. >

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Ah, that's where you're wrong. I just have a question. What do you mean by the Sixth Form? I've read something like that before.

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TheAmyShow

    *blinks* That's quite a nice introduction. As you can see, I'm known as Stori. But you can call me anything as long as you don't call me late for dinner. ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Swimming

    I can't really critique this, so I'll just say that it might be better without the rhyme. It just sounds a bit to forced.

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Ah-ha, the yearbook! *cackles* /me would like to make some shoutouts: cat4prowl: Keep writing. Sachiko: Hope to talk to you again soon. Think: Hope you enjoy the site, and please ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Shearface

    Welcome Shear! I can call you Shear, right? We have a few rules here you should know about. *Be sure to post three reviews for every piece you submit. * ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Michelle's Story (Just kept Going) Chapter 2

    'Ello Woozey. As I was reading this I noticed that you kept jumping between past and present tense. A man walked into a bar. Work's been tough.

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anyone know GryphonFledgling?

    Hello Peter. It's always nice to see a new face. :)

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    'Ello there. I second that welcome. So what do you like to write? Any favorite authors?

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: This Might Have You Thinking (13+)

    Now that... is sad.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Poll needed for project

    No, I'm not.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Look! It's a Kamas!

    *used to have an iPod* I should really get another one...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 5th YWS!

    A belated happy birthday! (Better late than never)

    Nov 18, 2009


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet